Monday, October 01, 2007

Touring a Jewish Day School

A quick post...

I am taking a tour of a prominent Jewish day school next week as we consider applying our son for their nursery school program (it is a NS-12 school). I wonder if it might be an interesting exercise to ask you, the readers of Ima Shalom, what I should be looking for, what I should be considering, as I look closely at this school and community.

Please share your suggestions, advice, and specifically, what I should look for! I hope all of you considering Jewish day schools will find this helpful....

2 comments:

therapydoc said...

If you like the principal, it's likely that the rest will follow.

Gluckel of Manhattan said...

Thanks, therapydoc. How do you recommend getting to know the principal? This school is a big one, and I'm just one participant in one of many tours!